Vibratory / Vibration Process Equipment
Click on above logo to go to the website of General Kinematics in Crystal
Who we are:
is the premier manufacturer of vibrating equipment for the processing of bulk
materials - coal feeders, fluid bed dryers, de-Stoners, screeners, vibra mills.
From vibratory feeders to entire process systems, GK can create the vibration
solution you require to process even the most difficult materials.
What we do:
No company in the field of vibratory equipment has consistently produced more
innovative equipment ideas and problem solving application techniques than
General Kinematics. For more than four decades we've maintained a solid
reputation for design leadership - with exclusive vibratory feeder drive
systems, simplified spring reactor systems, and the most rugged and reliable
feeder construction available. Scores of vibration application advancements have
made General Kinematics' vibratory feeders and equipment excel in the most
Why buy our Vibration Equipment from General Kinematics:
When facing the decision of purchasing capital equipment, a lot is on the
line. Will the equipment work as promised? Will the equipment be reliable? Will
it be a maintenance nightmare? What if it doesn't work? General Kinematics has
proven through one successful installation to the next that our solutions reduce
your risk of buying while helping to improve your process and increase profit to
your bottom line.
General Kinematics Highlights:
- Extensive install base: 40,000+ installations in 35 countries.
- 24/7/365 customer service and support, with the ability to have a GK
service representative on-site anywhere in the world in under 22 hours.
- Available same day shipping on all off the shelf, in-stock components.
- Industry leadership in innovation... 4 times the patents than the next
leading vibratory equipment manufacturer.
- General Kinematics has the largest install base of vibratory foundry
equipment in the world.
- All U.S. and many leading European automotive manufacturers choose
General Kinematics vibratory equipment to solve their vibratory process
- 100% after-sales customer support: GK has never walked away from a
customer with a problem in over 45 years.
- General Kinematics is now the preferred solutions provider of our
competition. When other vibratory equipment suppliers cannot get their
equipment to work they call GK's customer service department to solve their
- General Kinematics is recognized by the editor of the leading recycling
trade journal as providing the best recycling system solution to the C&D
- 150 power plants in the US trust GK vibrating feeders to keep their coal
- General Kinematics is the only heavy-duty vibration equipment company
certified in ISO 9001.
Our primary territory is the Midwest which includes:
Missouri / MO, Illinois / IL, Iowa / IA, Tennessee / TN, & Kentucky / KY.
We have also completed bulk processing projects in Louisiana / LA, Indiana / IN,
Mississippi / MS, Tennessee / TN, Arkansas / AR, Kansas / KS, California / CA.